Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all programs offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
Experience Hands-On Career Training At Trade School
As you prepare to graduate high school, choosing the right educational and career path is an important decision.
Trade school can be a great option for students who want to enter the workforce sooner, learn a specific trade or skill, and do not want to attend a traditional two-year or four-year college.
DTC Programs and Courses
Not all programs are available at all campuses.
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“After receiving the training from Delta Tech, I have a clear vision of where I want to go, and how far I want to go. Delta Tech has provided me with a lot of opportunities.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“I loved pretty much everything about it. There’s some times that I got frustrated, because I couldn’t get to it, but the instructors would help me, and I eventually got it.”
What Makes DTC Different?
Get hands-on training in labs that simulate real working environments
Most programs & courses can be completed in less than a year
All DTC instructors have real-world experience in the field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Earn the qualifications & certifications you need
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
DTC Campus Locations
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Ridgeland, MS113 Marketridge Drive, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).