Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
Electrician Program at DTC
The I/C/R Electrician Program at Delta Technical College prepares you to become an industrial electrician, a commercial electrician, and a residential electrician. Build the technical skills and expertise you need to start a new career — train to become an electrician at DTC!
Electrician classes at DTC include the following:
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Wiring & Load Calculations
- Motors & Electrical Controls
- And more!
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“Delta Tech gives you training that you need to start the job, and they give you all the skills you need to do the job.”
“Delta Tech does prepare students for their career, especially in the heating and air [conditioning] field. A lot of hands-on training—in this field that’s how you have to learn. They teach you how to be professional.”
Electrician Training School at DTC
Electrician training programs at DTC give you the technical skills you need to install, maintain, and troubleshoot a variety of electrical systems and start your entry-level career as an electrician.
DTC’s electrician school will teach you:
- Meters / Lighting / Blueprints
- Electrical Mathematics / Conduit Bending
- Conduit Bending / Terminations / Standby Systems
- And more!
What Makes DTC Different?
Get experience in labs that simulate real working environments
Complete your electrician training in less than a year
All DTC instructors have real-world electrician experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find Electrician Classes Near You
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Ridgeland, MS113 Marketridge Drive, Ridgeland, MS 39157
Get Hands-On Electrical Training
How Do DTC Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Delta Technical College - Mississippi
Start Electrician School at DTC
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as an industrial, residential, or commercial electrician with hands-on training at DTC.
Change your life in less than a year with hands-on electrician training at DTC.
*DTC cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).