Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
Medical Coding Training at DTC
Medical billing and coding classes at DTC will prepare you to play an important supporting role within the healthcare team by translating medical data from patient records.
Medical coding classes at DTC include the following:
- Anatomy & Medical Terminology
- Etiology & Pathology
- Insurance Claims & Guidelines
- Medical Coding Externship
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“Great place for education! Staff is very helpful in making sure you get the most out of your time and graduate.”
Medical Coding Specialist Graduate
“As the role of a medical assistant, it’s my part to make sure that they [patients] get the best care. After you’ve provided good service to a patient, it’s rewarding. Delta Tech definitely provided me with everything [I need] to be successful.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
Medical Billing and Coding School at DTC
DTC’s medical coding training program will prepare you with the skills required for entry-level positions normally available in medical offices, clinics, hospitals, and insurance companies.
Medical coding classes at DTC will
teach you how to:
- Translate doctors’ notes, medical records & charts into code
- Interpret insurance claims and develop essential office skills
- And more!
What Makes DTC Different?
Get hands-on experience in labs that simulate real working environments
Complete your medical coder training in less than a year
All DTC instructors have real-world experience in the medical field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Medical Billing and Coding School Near You
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Get Hands-On Medical Coder Training
How Do DTC Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Delta Technical College - Mississippi
Start Medical Coding Classes at DTC
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a medical biller and coder with hands-on training at DTC.
Change your life in less than a year at DTC’s School of Medical Coding.
*DTC cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).