Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
Phlebotomy Course at DTC
Phlebotomy training at DTC prepares you to work in a medical facility and perform laboratory tasks and procedures as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT).
Phlebotomy classes at DTC include the following:
- Quality Assessment
- Infection Control
- Venipuncture Procedures
- And more!
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“Coming to Delta Tech was the best decision I ever made! I had the best teacher, who went above and beyond to take care of her students. That is what really stood out to me as a student. I didn't feel like ‘just another number.’ Delta Tech is in the business of changing lives. It changed mine, and it allows me to help change countless other lives as well.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“After receiving the training from Delta Tech, I have a clear vision of where I want to go, and how far I want to go. Delta Tech has provided me with a lot of opportunities.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
Phlebotomy Career Training at DTC
Phlebotomy classes at DTC prepare you to take the phlebotomy certification exam necessary to become a CPT.
You’ll also be certified in CPR, AED,
and first aid. DTC’s phlebotomy
training classes will teach you:
- Specimen Handling
- Point-of-Care Collections
- Pediatric & Geriatric Procedures
- Blood Cultures
What Makes DTC Different?
Get experience in labs that simulate real medical environments
Complete your phlebotomist training in just 5 weeks
All DTC instructors have real-world phlebotomy experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Phlebotomy School Near You
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Get Hands-On Phlebotomy Training
How Do DTC Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Delta Technical College - Mississippi
Start Phlebotomy Classes at DTC
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a phlebotomist with hands-on training at DTC.
Change your life in just 5 weeks with hands-on phlebotomy training at DTC.
*DTC cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).