Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
Welding School at Delta Technical College
The School of Welding at DTC offers hands-on welding training programs to teach you skills in both welding and pipefitting, so that you’re prepared to work in a more diverse range of job environments and roles.
DTC’s School of Welding will teach you the following welding processes:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“Without Delta Tech, I wouldn’t be here. I would be at my minimum wage job, struggling to pay my bills. I love welding because it’s an art and it’s fun.”
“I loved pretty much everything about it. There’s some times that I got frustrated, because I couldn’t get to it, but the instructors would help me, and I eventually got it.”
Welding & Pipefitting Program at DTC
The Welding Program at Delta Technical College teaches you the following welding skills through a combination of classroom training and hands-on weld shop experience:
- Properties & Cutting Techniques
- Production Welding Techniques
- Safety Training/Cranes/Rigging
- Basic Math/Basic Fitting
You will also earn DTC welding certifications that help employers validate your skills and potentially increase your employability.
What Makes DTC Different?
Get hands-on training in a real weld shop environment
Complete your training in less than a year
All DTC instructors have real welding industry experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Earn the welding qualifications & certifications you need
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Welding School Near You
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Ridgeland, MS113 Marketridge Drive, Ridgeland, MS 39157
Learn to Weld at DTC’s Welding College
How Do DTC Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Delta Technical College - Mississippi
Start Your New Career at DTC’s Welding School
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career in the welding and pipefitting industry with hands-on career training at DTC.
Change your life in less than a year with hands-on welding & pipefitting training at DTC.
*DTC cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).