Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all programs offer evening classes, contact DTC for more information on class schedules.
DTC Programs and Courses
Not all programs are available at all campuses.
How Can DTC Change Your Life?
“After receiving the training from Delta Tech, I have a clear vision of where I want to go, and how far I want to go. Delta Tech has provided me with a lot of opportunities.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“I loved pretty much everything about it. There’s some times that I got frustrated, because I couldn’t get to it, but the instructors would help me, and I eventually got it.”
What Makes DTC Different?
Get hands-on training in labs that simulate real working environments
Most programs & courses can be completed in less than a year
All DTC instructors have real-world experience in the field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Earn the qualifications & certifications you need
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events to Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events to Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Hands-On Training at Delta Technical College
How Do DTC Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Delta Technical College - Mississippi
TRADE UP! Get the Skills You Need to Start Your New Career
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career in the welding and pipefitting, HVAC/R, allied health, cosmetology, or trucking industry with hands-on career training at DTC.
Change your life in less than a year with hands-on skilled trades training at DTC.
*DTC cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
DTC Campus Locations
Horn Lake, MS6530 Interstate Boulevard, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Ridgeland, MS113 Marketridge Drive, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Delta Technical College (DTC) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- DTC is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Delta Technical College is licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, Certificate No. C-624. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
- Delta Technical College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- DTC is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).